Sunday, March 8, 2015

A 2015 Update

Hello,
In January, I made a post about my New Years goals. I thought it'd be fun to give you guys a little update on how those goals are going. Let's begin!

Goal 1

My first goal was to exercise more. I said I''d like to run on the treadmill for 10 minutes three times each month. Here's the update: I did run on the treadmill two times at the beginning of January, but today (March 7) was the next time I ran, and it was only for eight minutes.

Goal 2

My second goal for 2015 was to be more confident in my body. Sadly, this goal has not been achieved yet.

Goal 3

My third goal was to stop acting different for other people. While I've achieved this goal, I have received quite a few more haters for it.  

Goal 4

My fourth goal was to declutter my room, closet, locker, and life. This update is a work in progress. I have cleaned my room and closet, but my locker is a bit messy. I don't think my life will ever be decluttered at all whatsoever. 

Goal 5

My fifth goal was to be more creative. I think I've done a pretty good job of it. 

Hugs and Virtual Cookies,
Katniss Stone