Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Daily Journaling and Prompts?

Hello!
So recently I've been editing like crazy.  With trying to get Selected published and school, I haven't really had much time to write and I've found myself getting in a writing block.  From what I've read, the only true way to get out of a writer's block is to write, which is why I'm going to try to begin daily journaling or prompts.  
Basically, each day I'll write from a prompt, or if I don't like the prompt I'll just journal or stream of consciousness for 10 minutes.  The goal of this is to stay out of a writer's block and to improve my writing skills.  
Hopefully, everyday I'll publish my daily writing on wattpad and each week I'll publish that week's writing on here. 
In addition to writing daily, I'm going to try and blog weekly. In fact, I've already got a bit of a schedule ready. 
If you can, leave a prompt or topic in the comments for me to write about!
Hugs and Virtual Cookies,
Katniss Stone