Monday, December 14, 2015

Blogmas Day Two: The Christmas Tag

Hello,
Today I've decided to do the Christmas tag! Enjoy!

1. What's your favorite holiday movie?
The Polar Express has been my favorite movie since I was a child and the nostalgia makes it even better
2. What's your favorite Christmas color?
My favorite Christmas color is silver because it's ril pretty.
3.  Do you stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
I stay in my PJs because it's Christmas and I believe it is a fundamental right as a human to be able to wear pajamas for at least 12 hours every day during a break.
4. Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Candy canes, I don't really know why, but I just like them better.
5. Favorite holiday drink?
Hot chocolate! Bonus points if it's served with marshmallows and whipped cream.

And that's it!  
Hugs and Virtual Sugar Cookies,
Katniss Stone