Friday, January 1, 2016

30 answers to questions about 2015


Hello,
So Buzzfeed posted an article  and I was like well that sounds fun so guess who's doing it -- me.
1. What did you do this year that you are proud of?
This year I feel like I grew up a lot.  I  also got started on a book which I'm really proud of. 
2. Who did you meet this year that inspired you?
This year I met Olivia and she inspired me to  stop trying to fit in.
3. What did you read that you think bettered you?
I read a lot of Rainbow Rowell books this year and I think that they are very good at reminding you to be tolerant.
4. What are songs that you will always hear and think of this year even when you're listening on some contraption that hasn't even been invented yet?
Probably the entire Badlands album.
5. What were some times you laughed so hard you could barely breathe?
My favorite recent moment was with my friend Gage (Olivia also joined us) and we met up and went swimming and caught up and it was just fan-freaking-tastic.
6. What were you favorite movies?
Crimson Peak was so bad it was good, Mockingjay was fabulous, Insurgent was pretty good (but have you seen the trailer for Allegiant I mean what is happening?), Paper Towns was super super good, Scorch Trials was gr9.
7. What were some fears you had at the beginning of the  year that you overcame?
I had a big fear of not being good enough but I think I've grown to realize that I'm my biggest critic.
8. What were some quotes you loved this year?
Things are shaping up to be pretty odd , you are what you love not who loves you, write something it might be worthless paint something it might be wordless pointless verses nonsense curses you'll see purpose start to surface no one else it dealing with you demons meaning defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend. 
9. What are ways that you exercisied self-care?
I told people who hurt me to leave me alone and I gave myself time for panic attacks.
10. What are things you want to see more of next year?
I want to see myself be happier and healthy next year.
11.  What are five things you did you'd never thought you'd do?
Introduce myself to new people, become seriously infatuated with someone, found a passion, realized what does and doesn't define me, auditioned for a musical.
12. What were your favorite things this year?
I really enjoyed comic con, the musical, and realizing how far I've come.
13. What are the most important things you learned this year?
I think the most important thing is that I have a lot of defining features that aren't 'writing, bookworm, etc.'
14. What is your favorite photo from this year?
15. What are five things you want to say to people you love?
Ilysm, stay street, stay alive, srsly idk how you put up with me, ur sick as frick
16. What are some places where you feel true joy in your life?
I'm going to get all poetic here when I say that writing is a headspace that is filled with so much joy for me, like anytime I feel any emotion at all writing is so like cleansing and helpful and joyful to me.
17. Where do you feel most yourself?
I feel most myself in my writing because I express myself through my characters and monologues. 
18. What were your favorite meals?
Well I recently became vegetarian and mac'n'cheese is honestly the best thing to happen to me ever because do you realize how easy it is to make? Like 90 percent of the time I just eat a variation of mac n cheese because it's vegetarian and Ah-mazing.
19. How did you calm yourself in times of stress?
This past year I feel like I relied very heavily on music when I was stressed. I have no idea why, but Troye Sivan, Lana Del Ray and Halsey just really make me feel calmer.  I  also will sometimes write down my stress and burn it but that's a fire hazard and isn't always easily accomplished.
20. What are some compliments you received that deeply affected you?
I thrive off of positive reinforcement but my favorite compliments are when people compliment me on things I don't mean to do.  Like someone told me my hair was nice when I was having a really awful day and thought it looked awful, someone telling me I'm a good person when I feel numb, I always like being told I have a nice personality just I kind of survive off of compliments so I kind of need at least ten a day or I'm very upset so sorry I'm v full of myself. 
21. Who are people who you believe bring out the best in you?
I think my friends bring out a really sweet and compassionate person.  There's also a guy who I kinda  really really like and I think he brings out a nice person too (and now I'm thinking about him my gosh I need to chilllllllllll)
22. What items of clothing did you buy that felt the most you?
The dress I bought for the Christmas dance at my school felt very me and I really felt confident wearing it.  (The pictures are on my instagram I'm too lazy to download them rn)
23. What are you excited to leave behind in 2015?
Hopefully I leave behind a disorganized mess.
24. What are five things you were too hard on yourself for doing?
Not being organized, feeling upset for no reason, panic attacks in public, not speaking up for myself, and not always looking my best.
25. What is the best piece of advice you heard in 2015?
Mmmmm gurlllllll u too fab for him anyways - Olivia Olin 2015
26. What is the best piece of advice you gave this year?
If you have to be someone else for him to like you, he's not worth it.
27. What things have you been putting off doing because you didn't have enough time?
I've been putting off a lot of selfcare lately because I don't prioritize myself.
28. What are some things you want to focus on and work on in 2016?
I really want to focus on my writing and become a better writer this year.
29. What are the best parts of you that you really let show in 2015?
I think I was a lot more open and empathetic this year. 
30. What are your biggest hopes for 2016?
I hope to be nicer and work on writing a lot.

So I wrote half of this in 2015 and half in 2016 so this post technically took over a year to write (wow ur so funny Katniss write a joke book) 
Hugs and Virtual Sparkling Grape Juice,
Katniss Stone