Sunday, January 10, 2016

monthly favs december


Hi! It's Olivia/Katherine again with my monthly favorites. I have 7 from December.
1. Vinyl- I think vinyl records are so cool. They're becoming very popular lately. I got a few records for Christmas and I've been in love with how they sound and look.
2. Polaroid Camera- I'm obsessed with how the pictures look when they're all hanging on my wall. They all have the same hue and it's very aesthetically pleasing.
3. Cheesecake Factory macaroni and cheese- I recently went to my nearest Cheesecake Factory and had the mac and cheese and it is to die for. That's all.
4. Blurryface Live- I'm a big twenty one pilots fan and I really wanted to go see them in concert. Unfortunately I didn't get to. Blurryface Live on TV (Palladia) was amazing and like seeing them in concert.
5. Death of a Bachelor- I just have to take a moment to say how excited I am for Panic! At The Disco's new album. It's going to be released January 15.
6. Ukulele-  I recently got a ukulele for Christmas and if you're looking for a good instrument to learn, you should definitely try out a uke. It's easy and really fun.
7. KKandWhimsy-  This business on Etsy makes really cute and simplistic bracelets. I got one from a close friend and I wear it all the time.

I forgot to sign off last time so bye! Again none of these are sponsored.