Friday, April 15, 2016

An Update In The Life of Katniss Stone

You may have noticed I haven't posted in over a month. I'm not even going to apologize for it because that is probably the third time I've left the blog for more than two weeks this year and it's becoming a rather awful habit. Now, I have an original post that I will post right after this one, but it's yet another month which means yet another checkin. Except I'm getting bored with the same layout and I'm sure you are too judging by the fact it's kind of the only thing I've actually posted this year. So here's whats happening in the life of Katniss Stone;
  • I went to a Panic! At the Disco concert !!! It was AMAZING! I'll probably make a post about it fairly soon, I just need to transfer the picture off of my phone. 
  • I have a boyfriend. (I honestly don't know how) 
  • I'm probably going to do another musical! 
  • Hamilton is becoming my entire life
Now for goals and stuff because that's the point of the check in

in the lil goals I've:
let the fosters ruin my life again (this season is gettin real crazy real fast)
and concerts (the panic! one that has been already mentioned)

also in news of lil goals:
I've stopped watching Shadowhunters. I might start again I don't know. I've also stopped watching the 100 because Lexa was killed off and honestly I don't know what this trend of killing off lgbt+ characters is this year, but it needs to stop right now. 

and now the big goals:
declutter: I cleaned my room in March and it was nice but it's a mess again oops but my locker is actually pretty clean so there's a start
procrastinating: hahahahahahahahaha
creativity: I've been focusing my creative outlets on things other than writing, but hey -- it's still creativity.
mental health; March was actually a really good month mental health wise and April's looking pretty swell too (watch I just jinxed myself) 

Alright I'm gonna write the creative post now (which in the end will completely turn out to be another checkin I'm sure of it) and then maybe the panic post we'll see. 

Hugs and Virtual Cookies,
Katniss Stone